In Istanbul the city that combines the depth of history with the charming beauty of nature, And close to the giant Turkish projects near the new Istanbul canal and its international commercial centers and the suspension bridge and the third international airport are all close to this project, which is considered one of the modern projects and that is because of its stunning designs that were designed by the famous French designer Philippe Starck, whose designs are characterized by taking advantage of small spaces with modern decor.
The RZ-61 project is located in the heart of Istanbul, and is built on a total area of 17,226 m 2 and consists of two residential blocks designed to the highest standards of contemporary luxury with a 32 floors, for 174 apartments ranging from 1 + 1 to 2 + 1.
- 1+1: 61.70 m2
- 1+1: 70.25 m2
- 1+1: 91.32 m2
- 1+1: 109.75 m2
- 2+1: 108.58 m2
Project delivery date: 06/2017
The project is strategically located on the Basin Express, which connects the TEM and E5 easily to any location in Istanbul. The project is surrounded by many hotels, office blocks, hospitals, educational institutions and shopping centers.
- 19 km from the Bosphorus bridge
- 5 km from the new Istanbul Canal
- 7 km from Ataturk International Airport
- 24 km from Istanbul’s third Airport
- It is a 5-minute walk from Mall of Istanbul
- It is 5 minutes from the airport
- It is a 15-minute walk from Taksim
- Restaurants, cafes and shops below the compound.
- Isolation system between the apartments and central heating system and cooling.
- Children’s games and a cinema within the compound.
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools.
- Football and basketball courts.
- Smart apartment system.
- A fitness room and a Turkish Hamam.
- Closed and open parking garages.
- Security guard and surveillance cameras around the clock.
Areas and Prices:
|167,846 $ – 596,885 $||(61 – 109) m²||1+1|
|300,226 $ – 326,000 $||(108 – 109) m²||2+1|
35% down payment, 36 month installments and 15% till the project delivery date.